Any ladle can be used to make S.G. (Ductile) iron but the small investment in buying a ladle that is specifically designed for the in-ladle treatment process will soon pay for itself by offering:
- Consistent results
- Better casting quality
- Improved yield
- Longer fade time
- Reduced alloy costs
- Reduced fume
- Reduced slag creation
- Lower temperature losses
- Safer ladle operation
- Ease of ladle operation
Acetarc can offer treatment ladles for all in-ladle ductile iron treatment processes including:
- Deep Treatment (open top) sandwich process ladles
- Tundish cover ladles(All variations)
- Teapot Spout treatment ladle (sometimes referred to as tundish/teapot or pressurised treatment ladle )
- Wire feed treatment ladles
- Ladles for plunging ductile treatment stations
- Ladles for other ductile iron treatment processes
- Porous Plug desulphurising Ladles (For both batch and continuous processes)
Acetarc treatment ladles are designed to give optimum performance whilst the ladle is operation and also for ease of maintenance and ladle preparation. Many treatment ladle designs are supplied with detachable base sections as standard. Treatment ladles can be supplied with either manually operated gearboxes or motorised gearboxes as required.
Contact the Acetarc Design office for more details or download our brochure.
We can help
If you have any questions regarding our products and services, please do not hesitate to contact us.
01535 607 323 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org